A couple of positions have arisen for a HR Advisor to work for an Academy group based in South London. The role will report into the Head of Human Resources.
The post is to provide professional generalist HR advice to the Academies and to Corporate Services.
ON-SITE FULL-TIME ROLE
Job responsibilities include:
- Delivering first line generalist HR advisory service - providing up to date and informed HR guidance and support on HR policies, processes and systems
- Escalating complex cases as appropriate to the Head of HR and HR Business Partners
- Supporting with organisation development programmes; preparing documents, supporting planning, due diligence completion etc
- Assisting with end-to-end employee lifecycle processes
- Preparing HR documents and creating/ maintaining templates
- Producing management Information reports
- Evaluating job descriptions and providing advice and guidance on salary bandings to ensure a consistent and fair approach
- Effectively using the e-recruitment system to support a proactive responsive recruitment service for managers
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures
- CIPD part qualified or equivalent by experience
- Experience of providing generalist HR advice and guidance, a working knowledge of HR processes and up to date employment law
- Good analytical ability including producing reports and management information
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong writing and written presentation skills
Agency Reference Number: 7140360
Per annum salary: £32,000 - £34,000+ Pension Scheme (LGPS), Wellbeing Cash Plan & additional benefits
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.