VennGroup The specialists in professional recruitment
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a HR Advisor for a major NHS Organisation based in North Yorkshire. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience demonstrating their knowledge and experience working within a challenging generalist HR role, supporting a wide range of employee relations issues such as absence management and advising on terms and conditions of employment.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver training and briefings to line managers on people management issues
- Provide advice and support to line managers on employee relations enquires
- Support managers in ensuring consistency across the organization
- Participate in directorate management meetings and attending performance management review meetings
- Support investigating officers in disciplinary and grievance investigations
- CIPD Level 5
- Previous NHS experience would be desirable
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Giovanni Clarke on Gclarke@venngroup.com or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.