Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Leamington Spa. This is a permanent contract with an annual salary of £26-35k.
This is a Full Time Monday-Friday role with working hours of 8:30am-5pm. A hybrid working pattern is available.
Duties will include:
- Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development
- Support managers in meetings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management
- Build strong relationships with the client group by attending regular meetings with the Directors and managers within the group
- Provide pro-active support to the client group, helping managers to achieve business aims
- Line manage a HR Assistant to ensure the client group is fully supported
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.