Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Interim HR Business Partners required urgently
Our client located in Poole is looking for two HR Business Partners to join them on a 3-month contract initially.
One role is a generalist HR Business Partner to provide short-term sickness/absence support; this will involve collaborating with senior leaders to help them to build their people capability and to support the development of strategic plans, and tactical people management resolutions.
The other role is more of a specialist HR Business Partner role to work alongside senior leaders on a transformation programme.
Location: Poole (WFH with on-site meetings)
Length of Contract: 3 months initially
Hourly Rate: up to £30.45 via Umbrella Company DOE
- Providing expert Human Resources leadership; partnering and coaching senior leaders to effectively manage and transform services to enable the delivery of the best services
- Post holders will support and integrate with our Divisions, working closely with the Divisional HR Adviser and Leadership and Organisational Development Specialist to support improvements to Divisional performance and colleague experience
- Support the management of highly complex or very senior employment relations cases; providing expert advice on policy, procedure and technical points of employment law
- Support the divisional annual operational planning round, ensuring that sustainable workforce risks are captured, with live plans in place to address critical shortage occupation areas
- Ensure workforce information is benchmarked appropriately through the use of recognised and accepted mechanisms, to develop a greater understanding of strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for development
- Ensure workforce metrics are understood by stakeholders and where appropriate linked to divisional risk registers, with suitable action plans in place to mitigate performance concerns
- Support improved transformation and development of systems ensuring they maximise and capture opportunities for improved quality, efficiency and cost improvement
- Work closely with Executive and Senior colleagues, forming close relationships with Divisional Leadership Teams to provide a strong divisional partnership model
- Generalist HR or complex organisational change/transformation experience within a large public sector organisation
- CIPD Level 7
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.