HR Business Partners required (COVID vaccination projects)
Location: Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Somerset, Bath, Swindon and Wiltshire
Contract duration: 3 months initially
Hours: 37.5 hours
Vacancy ref number: 7021470
Daily rate: £160 – £230
Our client, a healthcare provider in the South West of England urgently requires multiple HR Business Partner to assist them with their recruitment efforts for urgent COVID related roles.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- To be onsite for each vaccination site to provide required mix of strategic and operational insight that may be needed
- Covering anything from operational enquiries through to health & safety, pensions, etc.
- Being responsible for managing major incidents and outcomes, safeguarding, logistical concerns, etc.
- Help contribute to site and wider programme communications and governance issues
- Develop and implement the HR/OD plan by providing a range of expertise on strategic workforce planning
- Act as a strategic Human Resources Business Partner to the Division, senior management and their teams
- To work with managers within the division to ensure the divisions workforce plans are produced annually, fed into the corporate workforce plans and fully integrated with the clinical and service strategies
- Input to divisional organisational design and cost management through facilitating / advising the divisional senior management team in planning and organisational change
- Interpreting data and providing management information across all aspects of people performance (e.g. absence, turnover, performance, training and development)
- To strategically lead on the co-ordination of divisional workforce management activities in relation to KPIs e.g. staff sickness, staff turnover, PDRs including being
- NHS experience
- HRBP with extensive stakeholder engagement to support working
- Good project management skills – ability to coordinate, plan and deliver to very tight deadlines
- CIPD qualification
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell from the HR recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.