Job Title: HR Lead
Job reference: JES/1056321
Job description: Venn Group have been approached by a Local Authority in Cheshire to recruit for a HR lead on a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. This role is mostly if not all remote.
Your duties as HR Lead will include:
- Working with the HR Manager to provide professional HR advice and support to the Director/Head of Service and team to ensure that management decisions are made with full regard to HR implications
- Working with the HR Manager to shape the Directorate and Service level people solutions and project manage delivery of the strategy in the Services they support
- Commissioning HR related projects and contributing to the development of business cases to support delivery of the people solutions for the areas they support
- Advising and supporting managers (at all levels) on the implications and management of organisational change
- Overseeing and co-ordinating complex casework, commissioning the appropriate level of HR support
- Providing a professional consultancy service on testing and assessment of senior staff, calling on relevant expertise and resource from within the HR Function to ensure robust outcomes from recruitment, selection and development processes
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive generalist HR background
- Experience of working as part of a wider management team
- Project management experience.
Hourly rate: £26.28 umbrella (or equivalent PAYE rate)
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Thomas Nicholason 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.