HR Lead Business Partner
Vacancy Ref: 7190050
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim HR Lead Business Partner to cover a temporary assignment for a Local Authority in Devon.
The successful candidate will join the authority at the beginning of a period of significant transformation and change. Planned retirements, and the transition from the pandemic response into recovery has created the opportunity to re-design Senior Leadership team in terms of the structure and approach, leading to significant restructure within the organisation.
The role can be carried out remotely however the ability to attend site in Devon will be viewed as advantageous.
Location: Devon (remote)
Duration: 3 - 6 months initially
Rate: £30-35/hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Acting as Link Business Partner for the Highways, Infrastructure Development & Waste (HIDW) Service and Finance Service, which will become Climate Change, Environment & Transport, and Finance & Public Value respectively as part of the corporate reset
- Pro-actively identifying critical workforce issues affecting the performance of their service area and support them in building the capacity and capability of the workforce
- Influencing, developing, implementing, and evaluating strategic approaches and plans to help address critical workforce issues in line with organisational strategic workforce priorities
- Leading on HR for corporate projects and priorities - such as a review of first line of response from HR and all system related queries
- Must hold CIPD membership
- Significant HR experience at a senior level, particularly in identifying, developing, influencing and driving the people agenda
- Working with leadership teams to shape people plans and develop creative and innovative people solutions
- Leading on significant organisational and cultural change projects
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates