An exciting position has arisen for a HR Manager to work for a School based in North West London.
The post holder will work as an integral part of the Human Resources team delivering the full range of HR services and with a focus on the day-to-day and strategic development of recruitment in the School.
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaising with managers to finalise details for each vacancy and the selection process
- Developing an advertising strategy to maximise the awareness of each role
- Managing the recruitment and selection processes
- Supporting the selection process including the drafting of questions / tasks / assessments
- Being involved as required in the selection process participating in interview panels
- Finalising appointment details and communication to the successful candidate
- Being involved at a strategic level in promoting staff
- Ensuring that the recruitment and selection practices and policies are correct
- Providing efficient administration of paperwork for new employees including reference checks and verifications, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and other relevant pre-employment checks including Right to Work
- Drafting contracts, and compiling new starters’ employment packs working with and supervising the HR Assistant in the completion of the above
Successful candidate profile:
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management or working towards achieving this qualification (Essential)
- Degree qualification, or equivalent, in HR & Employment Law or Level 7 (Desirable)
- Demonstrable experience working as an HR Generalist or in an in-house recruitment team (Essential)
- Previous experience in the education sector, with enhanced DBS on the update system (Desirable)
- Excellent ICT skills, including the ability to use a range of relevant software packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and to navigate training platforms and MIS
Agency Reference Number: 7205760
Annual Salary: £40,000 per annum dependant on qualifications, skills and experience
Working pattern: 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year
Location: North West London, on-site 5 days a week
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.