Recruitment Agency Reference: 7143520
Venn Group are pleased to be currently representing one of our esteemed clients in the Education sector, based in Cambridgeshire, to source an innovative and pragmatic interim HR Manager for a 12 month assignment. The salary for this role is £45,000 and you will be required to work onsite.
Your duties will include:
- Providing positive and knowledgeable HR and business support to staff, managers and senior management team with particular emphasis on up to date employment law
- Supporting the organisation in its objective towards outstanding teaching and learning through performance management strategies and policies
- To protect and ensure the security of all HR data, confidentiality of personnel records and absolute discretion in all interactions with staff and managers to maintain the integrity of the HR function
- Providing HR related data and information that supports financial and curriculum planning
- Co-ordinating the design, delivery and implementation of a comprehensive set of employment law and human resources policies and procedures that meet the needs of the organisation. Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures and take swift action on any breaches
The successful candidate should have:
- Background in education
- Strong HR knowledge and excellent management skills
- Experience of policy and process improvement
This role is ideally suited to an experienced HR practitioner who’s looking to play a pivotal role in the performance of a highly-regarded institution.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Miraid Linehan on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.