Keywords: HR, Housing, HR Officer
Job Title: HR Officer
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a HR Officer within a Housing Association in the Newcastle area. This role is hybrid requiring up to 5 days on site a week.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a generalist HR service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high-quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding Employee Relations within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the coordination and delivery of group colleague surveys, data analysis and any subsequent action plans (investors in people/pulse surveys/stay interviews/better health at work award health needs assessment etc)
- Supporting on the creation and delivery of colleague awards
- Working with our internal employee representatives, colleague voice, to deliver on actions and suggestion
- Providing admin and support on our colleague suggestion scheme and service awards
- Contributing to the successful delivery of our people plan by leading and participating on a wide variety of people projects
- CIPD Qualification (or working towards)
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.