I am currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner on a 6-month contract rate is between £450-500 a day umbrella.
This is for a London based Local Authority and would require an onsite presence of 2 days a week the rest from home!
Provide timely expert HR advice and provide to both case management and change implementation support to:
- Directorate Management Teams and managers in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on handling complex cases.
- Provide KPI’s reports on ER/HR case management data and trends.
- The Senior HRBP in the handling of high-profile HR cases and/or HR change management interventions across each Directorate.
- Attend / Facilitate Directorate Management Team meetings.
- Arrange / Facilitate Appeals panel and provide advice as necessary.
- Attend / Facilitate DJC and other forums/group meetings to provide advice as necessary.
- Supervise the HR Consultant (in discussion with the Senior HRBP) relating to HR Case Management & policy functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultant for their cases queries.
- Provide KPI’s reports on ER/HR case management data and trends for your Directorate.
- Advise Management Teams and managers relating to People Management matters in line with the HR service standards.
- The HRBP (Policy & Review) in the review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.