Available IT roles in County Durham
ICT Support Officer
An organisation in County Durham has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure ICT Support Officer’s for a critical piece of work assisting the delivery of an effective Technical Support Service.
The successful candidate will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality. They will also need a full valid UK driving licence.
- Be part of a team which delivers an effective Technical Support Service to NECS and its customers
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the timely recording and distribution of ICT equipment across the whole of NECS and it's customer to fulfil requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria.
- To provide consistent high quality logistical support services to the customer base.
- Receiving goods from suppliers/carriers, which include manually unloading supply vehicles in all weather conditions, as required.
- Check goods received and deal with any discrepancies. Input the information onto the CMDB or distribute non-stock receipts to end-users.
- Pick, pack and distribute ordered ICT Equipment to storage units around the North East. This is undertaken on a regular daily basis and entails lifting and transporting by hand barrow heavy and sometimes awkward loads, in all weather conditions throughout the shift.
- Maintain the stores in a clean and tidy condition in order to provide a safe working environment adhering to all Health and safety procedures and promoting a Health and Safety culture within the ICT Service Delivery department.
- The public facing ICT support
- Achievement of internal KPIs and external SLAs
- Exceeding customer expectations in the delivery and recording of ICT equipment
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have the ability to travel independently
Location: County Durham (Full address available on inquiry)
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Rate: Band 3/4
Start: ASAP (July 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Jordan Veitch email@example.com on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive high street shopping vouchers.