In House Commercial Contracts Manager
Hybrid working (3 days remote)
Venn Group are working with a large, national company that are seeking to welcome an In-House Commercial Contracts Manager to the team.
The successful applicant will be able to start at short notice, and have a wealth of experience the following:
- Negotiating all contracts including client agreements and supply contracts
- Knowledgeable in commercial contracts law within commercial environment
- Creating and executing the negotiation of supplier contracts and agreements
- Possess experience in drafting various contract agreements such as NDAs, employee agreements and novation’s
- Be confident and professional in dealing with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders
- Working with clients to ensure all concerns, updates and risks are resolved and clarified to ensure the timely agreement and documentation of supplier/client contracts
- Knowledge of employment and tax law is advantageous
This role will be a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manger to join a commercially focused team within a well-established, growing organisation. The company are offering 3 days per week working remotely.
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel Isherwood at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.