Information Security Analyst
Venn Group is working with one of the largest non-governmental organisations in the world to recruit for an Information Security Analyst to support and assist with the development of the organisation’s information security function.
The key activities of this post include:
- Supporting development, implementation and maintenance of information security policies, standards and processes to prevent, detect, analyse, and respond to information security incidents
- Leading and contributing to the development, operations and maintenance of the information security incident management process, awareness trainings and campaigns, vulnerabilities management and penetration testing
- Supporting risk-based implementation of security controls for protection of information systems, networks and applications
- Supporting BAU IT security operations including Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) processes, vulnerability assessments, and threat and incident management to mitigate risks
- Proactively researching and developing technical solutions/security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Collaborating with Global IT Ops, IT Shared Services and IT Architecture & Strategy teams to ensure systems, applications and networks are secure by design
- Assisting internal and external stakeholders including auditors, when required, with information security questionnaires, audits, reviews, investigations, etc.
The successful post applicant must have the following skills/expertise:
- Experience of working with distributed IT infrastructure, networking and application environment
- Knowledge of information governance, risk assessments, audits and threat management
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
- Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills
Salary: Circa £55,000 per annum
Location: Remote Working (London Office Available)
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsty Mah on 020 7557 7667 to discuss further.