Agency Reference Number: 7025790
Daily Rate: £250-270
Contract: 2 days per week
Length: 2 months
A position has arisen for an Insurance Manager to work for a large London based Charity.
The successful candidate would be joining a friendly team that values teamwork and high achievement.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the development and management of effective risk management solutions, primarily through the provision of insurance/self-insurance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing full insurance and risk advisory service
- Undertaking claims analysis with the Organisations brokers to assist in the formation of the risk management strategy
- Advising when necessary in review meetings with brokers, insurers, claims handlers and external lawyers
- Exploring and actioning all opportunities to reduce the cost of insurance provision to the Organisation and to assist the Head of Department in budgeting for the same
- Leading in the procurement of the tendering process for both Insurance Brokers and Insurance companies
- Overseeing the insurance/risk input in to any local or organisational wide projects
- Encouraging and assisting staff in risk identification and risk assessment, challenging their assumptions and evaluations
The successful candidate MUST have:
- CII Qualified (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of in-house insurance practices
- Experience working within Charity/Commercial sectors
- Experience of dealing with external Insurance Brokers
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Myles Argent or Louis Pearson on the London Charity Finance Recruitment team.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.