Interim Assistant Accountant
Where: Wiltshire (predominantly working from home)
Contract Length: 2 months +
Hourly Rate: £17 – 22 (via Umbrella Company)
Venn Group’s South West Finance Recruitment Team are recruiting on behalf of a Housing Provider based in Wiltshire that is looking for an interim Assistant Accountant to come on board for a 2-month contract initially.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of monthly management accounts and assisting in the production of the annual financial statements
- Helping to maintain the financial integrity of the organisations nominal ledger
- Assisting with the production of annual budgets and biannual forecasts
- Assisting in the completion of statistics & returns
- Reconcile control accounts as allocated by the Senior Finance Business Partner
- Prepare accruals and prepayments and post them to the ledger
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post depreciation to the nominal ledge
- Ensure the nominal ledger system is up to date and accurate at all times, by reviewing & updating the nominal codes on a regular basis
- Assist with the annual operating budget and capital budgets by liaising with budget holders
- Prepare information for annual returns to the regulator
- Qualified in a recognised accounting qualification i.e. CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA etc.
- Experience working within the public or housing sector
To apply for this role or to find out about other finance jobs, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the South West Finance Recruitment Team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.