Interim Press Officer
Where: Remote (Occasional Travel to Exeter)
Contact length: 6 months
Daily Rate: up to £315 via Umbrella Company
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Press Office to join our client based in Devon for a 6-month remote contract.
Duties will include:
- Deal with media enquiries in an appropriate, timely manner, including through the use of social media channels, to promote and protect the organisations reputation in line with the Marketing & Communications strategy and in collaboration with marketing and communications colleagues
- Contribute to production, coordination and implementation of proactive media relations plans, campaigns, narratives and messages in line with wider communications plans, working with colleagues and agencies as required to deliver campaigns and projects and ensure a consistent voice
- Draft lines to take, narratives, messages, media plans, press releases, Q&A, blogs and other written content, in collaboration with appropriate colleagues ensuring that all communications are co-ordinated
- Use social media channels to promote information, services and advice so people can make informed decisions
- Help identify up-and-coming media and social media opportunities and threats ensuring that the organisation is aware of and prepared for all key issues that may impact on the organisation and its reputation
- Work with colleagues to continuously improve the service provided to internal and external audiences.
- Extensive experience protecting and enhancing reputation through building and maintaining a proactive and reactive relationship with the media
- Use of a broad range of communications channels that include broadcast, print, online, video and social media
To apply for this role or to find out about other communications roles, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the South West Communication Recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.