Interim Private Client Paralegal
A well-established firm are recruiting for a Private Client Paralegal to assist for a period of 12 months. This is an exciting opportunity to develop extensive experience within private client in an experienced and reputable team.
- Providing support to the Head of the Private Client Department
- Drafting LPAs and estate accounts
- Meeting with clients to witness execution of client’s wills and documents
- Arranging appointments and preparing invoices
- Opening and closing client files
- Preparing online and postal applications for probate
- Dealing with client queries in person and by phone
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via a digital dictation system
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with fee earner on any action required
- Office based role in Essex
- 1-year maternity contract
- Full time role
- This role is to start at the beginning of December
- Knowledge of conveyancing transactions would be beneficial although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal wanting to expand their knowledge and gain exposure working within a well-regarded firm. The role can also offer some flexibility with regards to office/remote working.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Adriana Patel on 0207 010 9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.