Interim Recruitment Business Partner
Ourclient based in South Wales is looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join them on a temporary basis for 12 months.
Vacancy No: 7109340
Location: Newport (2-3 days remote working)
Hourly Rate: up to £26 DOE (via Umbrella Company)
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the organisation’s requirements and help to build job profiles that meet business needs
- Use your relationships with internal stakeholders and your knowledge of the recruitment market to influence the Talent Acquisition approach of the business
- Define the most appropriate sourcing strategy, channels and social media to identify and attract the most talented people (using a mix of passive and active sourcing)
- Create attractive, compliant and diversity-friendly job adverts to promote your vacancies
- Screen applications, assessing their potential using the latest tools and technologies
- Actively contribute to the candidate selection and decision making process
- Organise and conduct candidate interviews, leading and owning the interview process as the HR representative
- Use LinkedIn daily as your main tool for building brand awareness, growing and communicating with your EJ network, gathering market intelligence and (through LinkedIn Recruiter) directly sourcing candidates
- Via our Communities of Practice, contribute to innovative, international and cross-divisional talent acquisition and employment marketing projects
- Extensive recruitment experience, ideally from working as a Recruitment Consultant for a Recruitment Agency or in a 360 Recruitment Environment
- Experience recruiting for technical or engineering skills and know what it takes to attract and engage the best people
- Strong sourcing and attraction skills, both proactive and reactive – proven experience in sourcing difficult-to-find profiles
- A comprehensive understanding of the labour market, the associated challenges and how to overcome them
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.