Interim Communications Recruitment Solutions
Interim Strategic Communications & Stakeholder Manager (Remote) (Basic Security Clearance required)
Contact length: 6 months
Daily Rate: up to £365 via Umbrella Company
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Strategic Communications & Stakeholder Manager to join our client based in Devon for a 6-month remote contract.
Duties will include:
- Management and review of a comprehensive internal comms and stakeholder strategy, narrative and plan for a high profile programme and co-ordination with other programmes within the strategic sub-portfolio. This will include regular reporting, measurement and evaluation
- Ensure identification and management of programme stakeholders against an agreed approach. Provide support and co-ordination to related sub-programmes and projects with their stakeholder management and associated stakeholder plans
- Support the programme by attending the Programme Boards and SLTs as appropriate – to ensure all communication activities are reported on and opportunities, risks and issues are captured and addressed
- Management of programme communications channels and activities so that those working within the programme are kept informed of strategic action activity, targets and achievements and of how the programme interconnects with the other strategic activity
- Work with other functions to ensure programme comms strategy and activities are aligned and integrated into other internal and external communications
- Create effective working relationships with other business functions, to ensure synergies in activities across External Communications/Marketing. Contributing and attending the monthly strategic action-working group and ‘The Loop’ newsletter editorial meetings
- Working and advising SROs, Exec Directors, Leads and Programme Managers, as appropriate, to ensure visible leadership and consistency of messaging
- Experience of strategic internal communication with the ability to create a comms strategy within a P3M environment
- Experience with O365 tools such as Teams, Teams Live, Yammer, Forms and Comms Site design.
To apply for this role or to find out about other communications roles, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the South West Communication Recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.