Duration: 3 months initially subject to further extensions
Rate: From £30 per hour (Inside IR35) via an Umbrella Company
Fully Remote Working
- This role will involve undertaking a range of internal audits in accordance with Institute of Internal Auditors standards
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload, arranging and agreeing the scope of audits with clients and preparing and agreeing audit reports; as well as meeting deadlines and ensuring audits are completed within budget
- Experience of undertaking risk based internal audits, preferably in local government
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and you must be confident with dealing with managers from diverse disciplines
- Experience of using an electronic working papers system, preferably Galileo, is desirable
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.