Venn Group are working with a global banking group on an Investment Associate role to add to their team.
The team will be conduct quantitative and qualitative research to aid the decision making of the Investment Committee. This includes general macro research as well as asset class specific analysis.
The role requires someone who has technical experience working with Excel, VBA and Bloomberg and other similar programs.
- Produce and maintain recommended asset allocations consistent with the house views and in line with clients' risk profiles
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to aid the decision making of the Investment Committee
- Develop and maintain quantitative asset allocation and sub asset allocation models used in the investment decision making process
- Conduct stress testing
- Strong analytical skills -Advanced Excel and VBA skills
- Good understanding of all major asset classes (Equities, Bonds, FX, Commodities)
- Good understanding of asset allocation and portfolio construction principals
- Good understanding of investment risk