Available IT roles in South Yorkshire!
IT Engineer/Deployment Engineer
(Must Drive have access to a vehicle, Commutable Applicants Only)
A leading public sector organisation in South Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure IT Engineers for a critical piece of work.
The successful engineer will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Good experience of large scale hardware replacement and configuration
- Good experience using, supporting and rolling out Office 365/Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS and application support
- Experience with Clinical Systems, Emis Web and SystmOne (non-essential)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mobile Device deployment
- Ability to follow process and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers face to face and on the phone
- Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors on the phone to resolve problems
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is a must
Location: South Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Months (with potential for extension)
Locality: MUST be able to commute to site daily
Start: January 2021
To apply, send a current CV through to Ben Cummins on email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title