Available IT roles in South Yorkshire
IT Engineer/Deployment Engineer
(Must Drive have access to a vehicle, Commutable Applicants Only)
An organisation in The North East of the UK has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure IT Engineers for a critical piece of work.
The successful engineer will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Good experience of large scale hardware replacement and configuration
- Good experience using, supporting and rolling out Office 365/Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS and application support
- Experience with Clinical Systems, Emis Web and SystmOne (non-essential)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mobile Device deployment
- Ability to follow process and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers face to face and on the phone
- Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors on the phone to resolve problems
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is a must
Location: South Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Months (with potential for extension)
Rate: £140 per Day (umbrella)
To apply, send a current CV through to Alex Parcei firstname.lastname@example.org on 0113 234 6400.