Venn Group are currently partnered with a Trading Group that supports over 200 + professional traders, globally who are looking to employ an IT Infrastructure professional to join the team in London.
The Senior IT Operational Support Analyst will be responsible for providing high-level technical support to traders, staff, and VIP members in a mixed Windows/Linux environment. The successful candidate will have supported both 1st through to 3rd line infrastructure support.
- Provide support for a variety of in-house and 3rd party trading, risk, and settlement systems.
- Handle new user and leaver administration in Active Directory/Microsoft Office 365/Google Workspace.
- Provide audio-visual support, ensuring equipment is functioning correctly and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Ensure company-wide security patches and Windows updates are installed on all PCs.
- Provide Financial/Banking and Market Data/Trade Floor Support.
- Handle CME, ICE, EUREX exchanges, and provide Thomson Reuters, Refinitiv Eikon, Tradingview, CQG, Bloomberg terminal support.
- Document existing and new IT procedures to maintain a knowledge base of support best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role IT Infrastructure position
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory/Microsoft Office 365/Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of financial and trading systems such as CME, ICE, EUREX exchanges, and Thomson Reuters, Refinitiv Eikon, Tradingview, CQG, Bloomberg terminals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
If this opportunity is something that you would be interested in, please feel free to apply within or reach out to the Financial Services Team in London.