Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit 3 Project Managers to deliver medium to large scale Technology Transformation and IT Infrastructure related projects.
The Applications Project Manager will be working with the Applications team on their current workload and incoming requests, as well as looking at middleware upgrades.
The EUC Project Manager will be leading the rollout of mobile devices across the Council.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be working with the IT Operations team and lead on network upgrades around their Cisco server.
Role: IT Project Manager x3
Rate: £500 umbrella
IR35 Status: inside
Length: 3 months initial
Responsibilities in post:
- Coordinate timelines and adjust objectives according to new directives
- Meet with internal clients and ask questions to clarify goals
- Prepare progress reports and information packs
- Attend status meetings, record minutes, collate and distribute actions and update team members about potential project delays
- Manage project risks and alert team of impending issues
To discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch and also send me an updated version of your CV.
If you would like to recommend a colleague or friend, please do forward this email to them.