Role - IT Digital Officer
Duration: 3 months initially
Location: Black Country - Various Sites; Hybrid
Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: £14.34 Weekly pay; PAYE via Umbrella
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Integration Developer to join and support a public sector organisation amidst a large-scale transformation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Compiling routine and ad hoc letters, reports, correspondence, emails, taking & transcribing minutes etc.
- Administrative experience of arranging and supporting meetings, minute taking, circulation of documentation via email to multiple contacts.
- Experience of raising requisitions, working with suppliers and finance systems (SBS Oracle experience desirable)
- Initiating, organising & prioritising workloads to meet changing demands, managing a busy workload
- Updating and maintaining project documentation
- Developing & pro-actively fostering links with key internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with a wide group of staff and other personnel
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a project support role
- Understanding of Data Protection and confidentiality issues
- Excellent track record of meeting deadlines & delivering objectives in a timely manner
- Evidence of continued Professional Development
- Detailed knowledge of the SBS Oracle finance database
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Keen typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Good concentration skills, problem solving skills
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.