IT roles available
We are currently working with an organisation based in the West Midlands, who are seeking interim support within their Service Desk.
Please see below for additional details of the two potential roles on offer:
IT Support Assistant
Rate: £12.42 per hour (Inside IR35)
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 3 months (Extensions likely)
- To liaise with the Project manager to co-ordinate the replacement of laptops that will not be compatible with Windows 11 and the replacement of Android smartphones that are out of support
- The building of the replacement laptops via SCCM with the install of any required software and the building of Android smartphones using Microsoft InTune
- Transferring customer’s software and data to the new device based on customer requirement
- Scheduling appointments with customers for equipment setup and pickup
- Managing returned and new devices to ensure accurate asset management
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft InTune and Azure
- Have experience of installing hardware and software.
- The ability to communicate verbally with customers and provide advice and/or information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
- Demonstrate current experience of providing support to users in a large and busy IT environment.
Service Desk Asset & Incident Management Officer
Rate: £11.02 per hour (Inside IR35)
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 12 months
- Deliver a customer focused Service within the Asset & Incident Management Team (including Stock Control) and the wider Service Desk team
- Ensure that equipment orders & procurement requests are processed appropriately, from the point of ordering the goods through to delivery & storage in a secure environment
- Provide support to users of the service desk and to all other Service Desk team members Assist with the planning of the work schedule for the Desktop Installation Team the Stock Control Team and the Administration Team, taking into account DaTS resources and customers’ expectations
- Manage the Serious Service Disruption (SSD) process by advising and assisting third-line support teams (Applications Support, Data Centre, Networks), DaTS Account Managers and Service Users.
- Throughout the process ensure there is regular communication with all relevant stakeholders and manage customer expectations.
- Knowledge & Computer literate (Word, Excel, Windows, General Ledger etc) and to be aware of how DaTS systems can be used to maximise support and streamline processes
- Knowledge of emerging trends in technologies
- Customer Service Experience
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.