IT Trainer – Immediately Required
Duration: 3 months initially
Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: £15.97 per hour PAYE including holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Trainer to assist the staff team of a reputable public sector organisation local to Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive IT training on the IT systems used throughout the organisation, including the use of the Internet and on the general use of IT to staff and external contractors
- Delivering IT training programmes, including all supporting materials, and ensuring these comply with professional standards
- Providing technical support for PCs and laptops within the IT Training Suite and performing software installations as required
- Troubleshooting any problems with the training hardware and software
The successful candidate will have:
- Training experience with Microsoft 365 applications such as; MS Teams, SharePoint 365, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Edge Chromium, file management, Windows operating systems, PAS, Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate
- Ability to transfer complex technical knowledge in a manner that allows users to learn these features easily
- Organisational skills to arrange and update their schedule, accounting also for any extraneous timetabling
- Power BI expertise
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.