Temporary Joiner Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: NWWJ4
A position has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Joiner for a leading contractor based in North Wales. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £19 - £20 per hour CIS
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Working on tenanted & void social housing properties
- Carrying out 1st, 2nd and final fix joinery
- Responsible for installation of kitchen units
- Working on responsive repairs & void refurbishments
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence – Own Vehicle Needed
- Own hand tools
- At least NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Joinery
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.