Temporary Multiskilled Joiner Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: 7013400/001
A position has arisen for a Joiner within a leading contractor based in North Yorkshire. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. The pay is between £15 - £16 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Candidate will be working on social housing properties
- Completed reactive repairs of tenanted properties
- Responsible for all aspects of joinery including changing locks, hanging doors, repairing skirting and architraves and other works
- Completing other associated works including tiling, patch plastering, and basic plumbing
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK driving licence – transport provided
- NVQ Level 2 in carpentry and joinery
- CSCS card
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.