Junior IT Engineer / IT Apprentice
A leading organisation in Leeds has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure a Graduate/Junior IT Apprentice to join their established team.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in IT or a Degree/Masters within the IT field, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Supporting Office 365/Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mobile Device deployment
- Ability to follow process and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers face to face and on the phone
- Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors on the phone to resolve problems
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is a must
Duration: Temp to Perm
Locality: Leeds - MUST be able to commute to site daily
Start: Jun 2021
To apply, send a current CV through to Alex Parcei at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers.
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title.