Lead Accountant- Adults Social Care
Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Duration: 3-6 months initially with likely extensions
Fully Remote Working Available
We are currently working with a Local Authority who require the assistance of a Lead Accountant working specifically within Adults Social Care, collecting and presenting financial information.
- Deliver high quality financial information to Senior Managers, up to and including Executive Directors
- Responsible for delivering a first class, value for money financial service that meets legal and financial rules, as well as adhering to Council policies
- Present complex financial information to a range of audiences including scrutiny panels and other financial and non-financial bodies
- Produce and maintain budget reports by working closely with management, compiling findings and presenting findings to senior management
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience working within a financial setting within Local Government
- Exposure working within a financial department with close links to a social care setting
- The ability to work with financial programmes and systems, interpreting data with the ability to scrutinise findings
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite abilities to manage varying information sources
- Sound working practices to ensure maximum efficacy, working collaboratively and independently
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.