Electrical Installation Lecturer- Leicestershire
Hours: 37 hours
Pay Rate: £27,707.28 - £36,172.26 per annum
An opening has arisen for an Electrical Installation Lecturer with the ability to deliver across the full range of the department's provision.
You may currently be working in an electrical setting looking for your first job in teaching. If your qualifications, skills and experience include those related to an electrical installation or electrical maintenance role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, delivering and assessing in an innovative way
- Tracking and monitoring progressing of a group of students providing advice, guidance and support as required to support their achievements
- Delivering both theoretic and practical elements of the provision and support the development of the provision
- Preparing a schedule detailing the specific areas of work / programmes for which the Lecturer will be responsible.
- Supporting learners through their programme and the specific qualification aims within
- Write schemes of work and lesson and review plans
- Implementing a learning and assessment plan for each individual learner
- Devise and produce materials for use by learners
- Manage the formal assessment process to include maintenance of all assessment records
- Be flexible in the delivery of education and training
- Ensuring completion of portfolios, coursework, own work and all other programme related student outputs within the scheduled scheme
- Liaising with all stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver programme
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Ash Sahota (Senior Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations