Longstanding multi-office law firm in Oxfordshire with an excellent track record of client satisfaction are seeking a Legal Secretary to assist their Conveyancing and Powers of Attorney’s teams.
The firm, who are members of the CQS and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, have a strong reputation locally and always put their clients first.
You will join a friendly and supportive team and be responsible for assisting Fee Earners with diary management, general administrative tasks and corresponding with clients, Solicitors and other third parties. In addition, you will act as the first point of contact for clients and assist with digital dictation.
The firm have multiple offices and are happy for the role to be based out of whichever office suits the successful applicant best.
- Prior legal experience is preferred but not essential
- Friendly and professional manner
- Excellent team player with great communication skills
- Highly competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Benefits package that values your professional development
- Easily commutable offices that are close to public transport links
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.