LIBOR/IBOR Transition Analyst – Project Finance – Multiple Positions
Venn Group are partnered with a bank in London to tackle the transition to Risk Free Rates imposed by the regulator on Financial Services firms.
We are recruiting for multiple contract positions within London-based firms:
Senior IBOR Analyst & IBOR Analyst – AVP
- Guide staff on the technical interpretation to RFRs based on regulatory interpretation
- Demonstrate a career history of working within and understanding Project Finance
- Produce Project Finance-related documentation
- Liaise with project staff at all levels and act as an intermediary between departments, coordinating the distribution of updates and advising on appropriate measures to remain compliant
- Work within the regulatory change team to outline the appropriate IBOR milestones, working at pace to ensure appropriate advancement of the project
- Respond to audit queries, both internal and external
- Ideally have an Accountancy or Engineering university-level qualification
- Demonstrate a high level of numeracy as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
To explore any of these opportunities further, please submit your CV into this advert and a member of Venn Group’s Financial Services team will be in touch.