Urgent Requirement – Library Evening Support – Walsall – 5 hours a day, Monday - Thursday
Venn Group is currently recruiting for Library Evening Support for a library in Walsall. The ideal candidate will be immediately available or available at short notice and willing to work for £10 per hour including holiday pay. The hours are 7pm through till 12:00 AM and will cover adhoc shifts over the next 3 months.
The role will involve:
- Admit users into the Library checking they have relevant booking information
- Making users aware of the current rules and regulation when using the library
- Advise users if the study area rules when non-compliance is observed
- Escalate to Site Security in any instances where attendants have been advised of the rules but are still failing to comply
- Support the closure of the library
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to Jhughes@venngroup.comor contact Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed on to the correct team