Licensing Enforcement Support Officer
We are currently looking for a Licensing Enforcement Support Officer to support a large organisation in the West Midlands.
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience (Inside IR35)
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 6 months initially with likely extensions
Payment: Weekly via Umbrella Company
- Working with a range of partners to support educational, compliance and enforcement activities primarily in and around the areas Night Time Economy with particular regard to the promotion of 4 Licensing Objectives under the Licensing Act 2003
- Undertake pro-active licensing visits in conjunction with Neighbourhood Policing teams & other partners in order to ensure compliance with cooperating schedules, licence conditions and other obligations.
- Supporting compliance and enforcement activities in relation to the licensing of private hire and hackney carriage drivers, vehicles and operators.
- Identify and promote examples of best practice across all applicable elements of the Night Time Economy.
- Work in Partnership with police and other designated partners to identify problem premises by gathering and reviewing intelligence / evidence.
- Significant licensing enforcement experience and a demonstrable knowledge and awareness of key Licensing processes.
- Institute of Licensing’s Practical Licensing Practitioners Qualification is beneficial but not essential!
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.