Housing Litigation Lawyer
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in London who are recruiting for a Housing Litigation Lawyer
- Full time
- 3 months rolling
- Once a week in office
Responsibilities of the Housing Litigation Lawyer:
- To draft complex reports and legal documentation.
- To undertake advocacy on behalf of the Council in courts and tribunals, where this is part of the work of the team.
- Provide a wide range of high-quality legal advice to Council Services primarily in relation to General Housing litigation matters including, possessions, sub-lettings, disrepair, injunction, JRs and appeals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within Local Government
- Solicitors and Barristers will be considered
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office once a week
Interested? For further information on this Housing Litigation Lawyer Vacancy, please contact Jade Gorrod at Venn Group.
This Housing Litigation Lawyer role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.