Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer – Remote Working – Up to £55 per hour umbrella – West Midlands – ASAP Start
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with an established Local Authority in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their legal department.
This is a full-time position however candidates with availability for 4 days per week may also be considered. The role is offered for a period of 3 months with a possibility of a further extension and will be worked on a remote working basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within Local Government and dealing with Adult Social Care matters.
Duties may include:
- Providing advice under the Mental Health Act 1983, including displacement of nearest relative, deprivation of liberty, place of safety, s117 aftercare
- Advocating in the Court of Protection
- Providing advice on application of the inherent jurisdiction and drafting statements, applications and orders
- Advising on aspects of community care under both the Care Act 2014 and National Assistance Act 1948, including ordinary residence, direct payments and personal budgets, vulnerable adults, appointeeship/deputyship
- Defending Judicial review proceedings in relation to community care matters and disputing age assessments
Please apply for this role online or contact Connie Ross or Tom Hoult via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor – Remote Working – Up to £55 per hour umbrella – West Midlands – ASAP Start