Locum Childcare Lawyer & Team Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Locum Childcare Manager to join a South West-based Local Authority, starting as soon as possible. This role is offered for an initial term of 12 months, with hybrid working arrangements available.
An attractive hourly rate of between £65-£68 per hour depending on experience (inside IR35) is available for this position.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a team of solicitors and legal assistants
- Carrying out appraisals, one to one’s and motivational meetings
- Setting, monitoring and collating targets and KPIs
- To support, mentor and monitor junior staff
- Providing expert legal advice on childcare matters
- Managing a small caseload of childcare cases
- Advising on complex legal matters including reports and internal and external audits
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and interested parties
- Attending the office on a weekly or fortnightly basis
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate to give Georgina Fry or Michael Attwood a call on 0117 930 8760. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside details of your current availability.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.