Job Title: LSMS – Security Manager
Job reference: J62375
We are currently for a Security Management Specialist who will be responsible for the provision of specialist Local Security Management advice; ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and for supporting the development of security strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with senior colleagues.
The successful candidate must have experience working for Public Sector organisation
Your duties will include:
- Required to undertake duties in accordance with the Trust LSMS work plan including measures to tackle violence and general security management measures, and any subsequent advice or guidance issued by relevant supporting the the establishment of the security and risk management framework within the Trust.
- The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring that all NHS security management work is carried out within a professional and ethical framework as provided by (the former) NHS Protect and or any new standards as relevant and to provide regular written reports with detailed trend analysis.
- The LSMS will support the development of policy and procedures to encourage a culture where violence, abuse and security related incidents are openly reported and acted on across the Trust, support staff who have been victims of violence including liaison with the police, identify and implement initiatives for reducing incidents relating to violence and security.
- They will advise on all new standards, legislation and initiatives related to security and violence including implications for the Trust and develop the necessary implementation plans.
- Support the Head of Health ,safety and security in the management of carparking enforcement across the trusts sites
The successful candidate should have:
- DBS will have to be undertaken for any successful candidate
Full UK Driving Licence and Own Transport
- LSMS accredited or equivalent experience
- Managing Safely – IOSH
- H&S background
- Organisational resilience qualification
- Experience of working in a mental health setting
- Experience of management of violence issues within a mental health setting services and related training
- Literate in IT/Computer Skills
- Good oral communication skills based on fluency on the English language
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office, and the use of other bespoke risk management systems (e.g. Datix)