Interim M&E Estates Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 7057870
A position has arisen for an M&E Estates Officer within an organisation based in Northamptonshire. This will be a key role supporting the mechanical and electrical maintenance teams for a 2 – 3 month contract offering up to £27.42 per hour, via an umbrella company (£24.64 PAYE including holiday pay).
Main responsibilities of the role
- Ensure statutory compliance to relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and HTM guidance is maintained along with Trust policies
- Monitor Engineering and Building standards throughout the estate, implementing changes to the service as required
- Provide specialist advice to the Senior Engineer and Estates Services Manager
- Arrange best economic deployment of resources within the Estates department
- Be the point of contact for technical purposes for the Trust for either Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience within a similar healthcare role is required for this role
- Ideally you will be of either a Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Knowledge and understanding of HTMs
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.