We are delighted to be partnered with a leading London University who have a real focus on career and workplace-focused learning. The organisation is looking to bring in a driven and well-focused Management Accountant to work in a team with the responsibility of providing management information for the university and its subsidiaries.
The Management Accountant will report into the Head of Financial Analysis & Management Accounts, with the ability to assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- To provide accurate management information with insightful commentary and analysis to senior managers and discuss with budget holders.
- Provide support in the production of the monthly reporting packs to useful and relevant information.
- Carry out financial due diligence on potential collaborative partners
- Provide cover for the Head of Financial Analysis & Management Accounts/Management Accountant when required
- Complete government statistical return, VAT returns, gift aid and landlords return
- High level of accounting competence
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Be able to work with and analyse complex spreadsheets and data sets to produce clear management information
- Interpersonal, influencing and networking skills
- Evidence of sound judgment and a problem-solving approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of using Agresso/Unit 4 is desired but not essential
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000-£40,000 base salary
- 40 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Professional development opportunities
- Hybrid working – 2 days Work From Home
Applications close 14/02/24. If interested, do not hesitate to apply or send your CV to MTurner@venngroup.com