Field Marketing Specialist
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7126770
Venn Group is currently representing an esteemed global technology brand based in the Hertfordshire area, in order to source a multilingual Marketing specialist. This is a permanent role, paying £25,000-£35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting events (Tradeshows, regional conferences/open houses/customer events) and local EAMER initiatives; including messaging, demand generation, design, collateral requirements, sample and print production, shipments, post event follow up
- Organizational support (project tracking, reports, etc.)
- Participating as a key member of the Chief Marketing Office team for planning, best practices sharing and continued improvement of marketing execution.
- Translation coordination, follow up, grammar/proof reading and upload translated material to appropriate platforms
- Post event follow up: such as lead collection and Post event summary creation
- Managing vendors for on-time delivery, on budget and within specification
- Business proficiency in spoken and written English and German (essential)
- Business proficiency in spoken French (essential)
- Business proficiency in any other European languages (especially Spanish) is desirable
The successful candidate should have:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Experience creating content for digital as well as traditional platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Amos on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.