Job Title: Maintenance Fitter
Job reference: 61846
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter in Manchester. This will be Temporary to permanent contract.
Duties will include:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and general day-to-day repairs
- The primary responsibility will involve the maintenance of the mechanical infrastructure, within buildings, plant and equipment
- The post holder will be required to have knowledge of mechanical services and undertake work on steam, heating and boiler plant
- Diagnose and identify faults in mechanical installations, plant and equipment and using knowledge and experience resolve the problem
- PPMs and day-to-day tasks will include; regular inspection, testing and maintenance of Air Handling Units and ventilation plant, including taking and recording of differential pressure readings, maintaining, repairing and cleaning AHU’s and changing filters as and when required
Essential skills / qualifications:
- City & Guilds or NVQ Apprenticeship
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Shane Ennis or Dan Fowler at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.