Job Title: Mechanical Fitter / Maintenance Technician
Job reference: 7185810/002
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter / Maintenance Technician within a leading Healthcare NHS Trust in West Yorkshire (Wakefield). This is a key role within the trust and will be an on-going position.
Duties will include:
- Carry out repairs, installation works and planned maintenance on multi trade basis
- Diagnose repair all faults on engineering installations, plant and equipment
- Ensure works carried out comply with health and safety work act and all current legislation and/or guidance
- Undertake surveys and provide reports as deemed appropriate by estates manager
- Undertake a range of authorised person duties in specific specialist areas where appropriate training has been provided; eg pressure systems, water management and legionella control
Essential skills / qualifications:
- HNC in Engineering or equivalent (or recognised apprenticeship)
- Previous experience in hospitals/NHS would be desirable
- Specialist knowledge in technical developments in estates maintenance
- Full UK driving licence – transport needed
- Standard DBS will be carried out on all successful candidates
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.