Mechanical Operational Electrical Engineer
Venn Group have been approached by an NHS trust to recruit for an Engineering Manager. The vacancy is for 6 months with a possibility of extension beyond that and is based in Scarborough.
Your duties as Engineering Manager will include:
- To act as lead manager for engineering operational services and technical matters as defined by the Senior Engineering Manage
- Manage operational engineering services to ensure that the infrastructure meets the service needs of the Trust
- Address complex engineering matters that may involve various options for consideration and discussion with a range of stakeholders
- Responsible for the operational management and leading a multi-disciplinary team providing an effective and efficient maintenance service
- Control budget and expenditure within engineering operational budgets
- Support the Senior Engineering Manager in providing a cost effective timely maintenance service to the locality and those organisations that have service level contracts with the Trust
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working with acute hospitals
- Authorised person in medical setting
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Dan Fowler or Maisie Dennetton 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.