VENN GROUP The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Mechanical Supervisor wanted immediately
Length: 3 months, temporary ongoing
Main responsibilities of the role
- Be the first port of call for a team of Mechanical Technicians, providing support and assistance where necessary
- Provide hands on maintenance planned preventative maintenance and reactive works on a regular basis
- Assist with the development and implementation of operational plans and procedures within the Estates department
- Oversee all mechanical works carried out including AHU, steam systems, water systems and autoclaves
- Ensure appropriate Legionella control procedures, maintenance arrangements and documentation is in place to meet L8 or other subsequent requirement guidelines
- Carry out periodic safety inspections of all tools, plants and safety equipment
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety is abided to by all Engineers and Contractors
- You must have previous experience of working within a mechanical supervisory position working with boilers, air conditioning and pressurised units
- You will ideally hold a NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering or equivalent
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, email email@example.com ASAP with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.