Mental Health Support Worker Required
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
Pay: £12 per hour PAYE Inclusive of holiday pay
Venn Group are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers available in Leicestershire who have experience in support those vulnerable with Mental Health.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining their homes
- Budgeting and shopping
- Planning and preparing meals
- Accessing activities in the community (study, volunteering, social/leisure activities)
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Accompanying customers to appointments and/or on excursions
- Laundry and housework
- Support with medication
- Previous experience in a related role
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.